Image Map

Glamping - with Abby

While I'm away, I've asked Abby from Pink Lemonade to stop by and introduce herself. She's pretty fab, and here's why: she comes up with her own Fifty Shades, has some adorable nephews, and has set some flippin' sweet goals for herself! She's a newlywed {just like me!} and has shared some great ideas for free ways to enjoy time with your significant other. Plus, she has some great style!

Take it away, Abby!
__________________________________
Hello new friends!! I am so happy to be here today and am honored to be able to meet you all. I am also honored to be writing this guest post for Sara. My name is Abby, and I blog over at Pink Lemonade. On my blog, I write about life as a wife, fashion, new trends, things I LOVE, and interesting highlights that happen in my life. I’m just living life, sipping Pink Lemonade and I would love it if you would stop by and have a glass with me!

 Have you ever heard of Glamping? Well today I want to introduce you to the world of Glamping. Yes, Glamping is real, not just something I made up. Glamping is putting the Glam in camping. 

This is considered Glamping

When I think of camping I think of tiny tents and sleeping on the ground with either a sleeping bag or on a blow up mattress. Not quite the idea of a fun night out under the stars, but thanks to the new and improved upscale camping, a night under the stars could be perfect. 

Glamping at Palmar Tent Lodge in
Bocas del Toro, Panama

Another Glamping tent in Bocas del Toco, Panama 
 I did some research on Glamping and found out that it is a relatively new trend in the United States and Europe, but it started in Africa and Thailand. So…. I did a little more research and found that the Glamping camp sites are somewhat like a normal campsite, due to the fact that it has no electricity, no cell phone coverage and no Wi-Fi; but wait most of them include solar panels for hot showers, working toilets and a wind generator. WOW! This all sounds amazing. I would go Glamping almost every weekend if that truly was the case, but glamorous camping does come with a price…anyone want to guess what a weekend in a Glamping campsite might cost you for two nights…$488. Holy Moly! That is a lot of money to sleep outside under the stars. 

But wait I found a website for Glamping campsites…. Go Glamping

Wait it gets even better. I found a whole website for Glamping accessories… Glamping Accessories

I am just learning about Glamping, but apparently it is a big deal and I am a little behind on the trend.

After all the research I have done on GLAMPING I have made up my mind that I will be adding GLAMPING to my list of 25 by 25. It looks amazing and it could really be romantic. Ok, here is my prediction…. in the next 2 to 3 years GLAMPING is going to be the next honeymoon adventure. If I would have know about GLAMPING when I got married that would have been my first choice. 

I hope you all have enjoyed learning about GLAMPING today! Thank you again to Sara giving me the privilege to write this crazy post for her today! 

Leave a comment if you already knew about GLAMPING or have you ever been GLAMPING.
_______________________________________

See? I told you she's pretty rad! What are you waiting for? Get over to Pink Lemonade and see what else Abby has to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments :) I read every single one! Leave me some lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...